Thursday, March 25, 2010

I need money...LOL

I was up at 2 p.m. 0_o Can you believe it?
I slept for almost 12 hours :(
But when I was a student, I kept sleeping for about 24 hours lol.
I woke up and went to bathroom and slept again, and then woke up and ate something and slept again...

Anyway,
I want to buy a new camera for this blog!!
I have one, but it doesn't work :( I recharged the
battery full, and then I tried to use it, but the battery ran down in a moment.
I need a new one.

However, There are lots of things I want... oh, my... What should I do?? haha
Accessories, makeup things, a new wallet, a new bag like that...

Oh, last Friday I finally had my ears pierced! I'm really excited about it!!
So I want beautiful earrings ;)

like this...



and like this



and It's not earrings but I want


and...



These are soooooooo cute!!

☆ I learned it today ☆
I'm getting pretty good at this!
I'm with you. I got it.
I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out.
they're all over him.
I'll tell you. that is not such a terrible thing.
Let it go.
I want you to have it. I don't want it.

I am a little relieved.


phrases from FRIENDS


I practiced saying FRIENDS lines, I was out of breath. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment