Thursday, March 25, 2010

My First blog

It's my first blog...
Oh, finally I'm beginning a blog!

I've learning English for about two years. hmmm... Is it short or long??
I always like listening English, but I'm not good at speaking and writing English...(also reading it haha)
Yeah, my English is awful.
BUT I don't care!
Now I decided to really improve my English!
I practice writing and speaking English here. Practice, Practice, and Practice!!
I say to myself “I can do it!!” (it's my blog title;)

By the way...
It's 2 o'clock now.
I always go to bet late :(
I know it's a bad habit, but for some reason I can't quit to stay up late.
(maybe I love the mood in the middle of the night.)

now I'm getting sleepy.
I have to brush my teeth.

☆I learned it today☆
an old fart- a stupid and uninteresting older person
a party pooper -someone who spoils other people's fun

Girls' blogs are really interesting ;)

1 comment:

  1. nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT

    Follow my blog and I follow your blog ;O)

    i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

    kiss from germany ;*)

    ReplyDelete